About TRIP Community Transport Association
TRIP has been based in Honiton since 1997 and is a 'One Stop Shop' for Community Transport information and advice for the whole of East Devon.
TRIP is available for everyone including the disabled, older people and young people in rural areas.
As a charity, TRIP depends on fundraising efforts, as well as grants, to enable our services to continue.
- Direct administration for voluntary car services covering the Honiton district, the Seaton and Lyme Regis areas and some services for the Exeter area.
- The Honiton & District Ring & Ride; a fully accessible door-to-door bus service covering Honiton and surrounding areas, providing transport for shopping & trips out.
- Wheelchair-accessible minibuses and smaller vehicles available for individuals or groups to hire (with a driver).
- A disabled-accessible transport service for the whole community, serving the Honiton area and the Seaton area, transporting wheelchair users to the local social services daycare centre and for medical appointments or for trips out.
- Wheelchair and electric scooter hire.
- We sell living aids including grabbers, walking sticks and frames, manual wheelchairs and a wide range of other equipment to make life easier, plus new and used scooters and powered wheelchairs.
- We can arrange servicing and repairs for all makes of mobility scooter - including puncture repairs.